Optex Technologies is a subsidiary of the Japanese Optex Co. Ltd, Japan, where our headquarters are located. Our core business focuses on detection and sensor technology in the Entrance Detection and Temperature Measurement for the EMEA region and Security for the Benelux region focussing on sales, distribution and technical support. Working for Optex, is being part of a small team in an informal atmosphere within an international setting. English is used as the official language in both contact with our international clients as well as during regular conferences with our headquarters office.
Optex Technologies has its residency in The Hague, The Netherlands and we are now looking for a native French speaking man or woman to fulfil the position of:
Area Sales Manager Entrance Detection, France (full time/40 hours)
As an Area Sales Manager Entrance Detection in France you will report to the Sales Manager and in line with the sales strategy, you will be responsible for promoting, supporting and selling Optex Entrance products to existing and new clients in France to further improve our reputation and increase turnover.
Since this job requires a high level of independence we have a strong preference for candidates with a proven track record as an independent worker. In addition, our ideal candidate has:
- A business degree
- Sales experience in the Entrance industry
- Representative personality with good communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English (more languages are an advantage)
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills (?)
- Result driven, entrepreneurial mind-set and capable to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time within the assigned territory
- Ability to operate and make decisions in a complex environment
- Actively perform, support and participate in all forms of sales activities and promotion, provide services to existing customers and prospects
- Manage existing Key-Accounts.
- Plan and perform customer visits at existing customers and prospects and visit all members of the decision-making unit according to the agreed business focus.
- Assist partner companies during local events, road shows or seminars
- Assist partner companies with site surveys for new projects and or new proof of concepts
- Create and execute a detailed sales plan/strategy to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify new areas of business development, and new potential applications for our product portfolio
- Signalize market developments.
- Achieve/exceed agreed sales budgets.
- A diverse, and challenging work environment with room for your own ideas and input
- A comfortable and informal atmosphere
- Wages in conformity with the market and good secondary conditions of employment
Are you interested in fulfilling this position? Please send you resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Karin van der Lubbe. In case you have specific questions regarding this job opening please contact Mrs. Karin van der Lubbe at +31 70 4194100.