Optex Technologies has its residency in The Hague, The Netherlands, and a support office in Buchbach, Germany. Optex Technologies is a subsidiary of the Japanese Optex Co. Ltd, Japan, where our headquarters are located. Our local offices are responsible for the sales, distribution and technical support of Optex products. Our core business focuses on detection and sensor technology in the Entrance Detection and Security Sensor Solutions. Working for Optex, is being part of a small team in an informal atmosphere within an international setting. English is used as the official language in both contact with our international clients as well as during regular conferences with the headquarters. Due to growth we are searching for a new employee to join our team and to fulfil the position of:
Inside Sales & Technical Support, Entrance Detection (full time/40 hrs) (M/F)
As an Inside Sales & Technical support for Entrance Detection you will be reporting to and working in close cooperation with the DACH Area Sales Manager. In this role your main responsibilities will be promoting, supporting and selling Optex Entrance products to increase turnover and to further improve our well established reputation. The DACH sales territory covers the D-A-CH countries Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as Slowakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary. Your workplace will be located in our regional office in Buchbach, Germany.
• A business degree or equivalent in working experience in a B2B business environment
• Inside Sales Support experience
• Interest and experience in technical support
• Experience in the automatic door or sensor industry would be a huge bonus
• Result driven and capable to work both independently as well as in a team
• Ability to operate and make decisions in a complex environment
• Representative person with good communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English – other languages are an advantage
• Actively support customers and potentials in the DACH region
• Participate in sales and promotional activities
• Providing technical support and advise
• Assist our partner companies in their daily business, with new projects and/or in case new proof of concepts are needed
• Create and execute a detailed sales plan/strategy to achieve revenue objectives
• Identify new areas of business development and new potential applications for our product portfolio
• Signal market developments and trends.
• Support to achieve agreed sales budgets.
• A diverse and challenging work environment with room for your own ideas and input
• Modern equipment
• Training opportunities
• A comfortable and informal atmosphere
• Contract based on German employment law
• Wages in conformity with the market and good secondary conditions of employment
Are you looking for a new challenge and meeting our requirements? Please send your application incl. salary expectations (gross annual salary) and your earliest possible date of entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anton Brandmaier Tel.: +49 8086 555 9571 is available as your responsible contact.